Epi-Brown Bag Session
Get ready and book your calendar off for the 2nd of November, from noon till 1pm.
We hope to help you with:
- - study design and planning
- - selecting the best methodologies for your research,
- - responding to reviewers,
- - a data analysis strategy.
This time 10-minute worm up talk answers:
- Why are most research findings not true?
- How can we improve the situation?
Bring your lunch and join us with your statistical dilemmas.
Register in advance, Zoom
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
*Talk based on: Why Most Published Research Findings Are False