Spring School of Global Health 24 - 28 April 2017 in Geneva
Spring School of Global Health 2017 the unique and flexible structure of the one week program allows participants to gain comprehensive knowledge base in global health while providing a strong global health focused platform to engage and strengthen professional networks.
Participants of the Spring School of Global Health are normally given the flexibility of choosing a maximum of 2 courses (each course runs for 3 days).
FIRST BLOCK COURSES (Monday April 24th - Wednesday April 26th)
- Policy Briefs on the Agenda of the World Health Assembly (WHA) 2017
- Vaccine Introduction: Points for Consideration
- Global Mental Health Comes of Age: an Overview of Progress and Pending Challenges
- Mastering Global Health Information in the Digital Age
- Urbanization and Health in a Climate Change Context
SECOND BLOCK COURSES (Wednesday April 26th - Friday April 28th)
- Understanding Health Inequalities in Modern Societies: From Contemplation to Implementation
- The Global Fight against Cancer: Where are we with the big breakthrough? How do we tackle it with epidemiology?
- Global Health at the Human-Animal-Ecosystem Interface (with participation of the Vetepi Group)