Application deadline: 25.4.2016
At the Department of Large Animal Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, a position as postdoc in Veterinary Epidemiology with special emphasis on analysis of on-farm biosecurity is available from 1 August 2016.
The Section of Animal Welfare and Disease Control is a group of around 25 researchers who work with veterinary epidemiology, animal health surveillance and disease control, veterinary public health, One Health, animal welfare, ethology, bioethics, systems biology and animal breeding.
- PhD or similar qualifications in veterinary epidemiology
- Proven expertise in use of quantitative epidemiological methods of data analysis
- Proficiency in working with large datasets, specifically correlated and clustered data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work self-driven and in a team towards a specified goal
- Experience with cattle farming will be considered an advantage
For details download the job description