17-18 March 2016, at the Zoological Society of London
One Health for the Real World is being organised by the Dynamic Drivers of Disease in Africa Consortium in partnership with the Zoological Society of London (ZSL) and the Royal Society. It will present new interdisciplinary frameworks for a real-world One Health approach to zoonoses, highlight research evidence from field-based settings in Africa and beyond, and debate implications for policy and practice.
- Dr Katinka de Balogh (Food and Agricultural Organization of the UN)
- Professor Chris Dye (World Health Organization)
- Professor David Heymann (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
- Dr Gladys Kalema-Zikusoka (Conservation Through Public Health)
- Dr Steve Osofsky (Wildlife Conservation Society)
- Professor Charlotte Watts (UK Department for International Development