The event will take place on the 17th-18th March 2016 at the University of Bern
We are honoured to announce the following speakers:
- Elisa Aaltola (adjunct professor of philosophy at the University of Turku, Finland)
- Gieri Bolliger (director of the Stiftung für das Tier im Recht).
- Antoine Goetschel (international animal law and ethics consultant)
- Lynne Sneddon (director of Bioveterinary Science at the University of Liverpool, UK)
- Markus Wild (professor of philosophy at the University of Basel
- Hanno Würbel (professor of animal welfare at the University of Bern)
Details and Registration
Find out more and register at: www.animalethicsandlaw.ch
This event is free thanks to the generous support of the Mittelbauvereinigung der Universität Bern and Burgergemeinde Bern.