The "Zurich R Courses" are a continuing education program offered in cooperation of UZH and ETH Zurich. Within this program, they offer a series of introductory and specialized courses on data analysis and scientific programming with the free open-source software R, that are taught by international experts.
All courses are aimed at a broad public, with participants from academic, governmental, and professional fields.
Examples from the 2018 program
- April 9.-10. 2018 "R4All: An introduction to the basics of R for the life sciences" Owen Petchey, Andrew Beckerman, and colleagues
- May 3.-4. 2018 "Mixed (hierarchical) Models in R" by Michel Philipp
- May 17.-18. 2018 "Data Processing, Visualization and Reporting with R" by Kirill Müller
- May 31. - June 1. 2018 "Categorical Data Analysis with R" by Jarl Kampen and Koen Plevoets
- June 21.-22. 2018 "Introduction to R programming" by Friedrich Leisch
- September 5. 2018 "Shiny and Interactive Visualization in R" by Markus Kalisch, Lukas Meier, and colleagues
- September 6.-7. 2018 "R4All: Building on the basics of R" by Owen Petchey, Andrew Beckerman, and colleagues
- September 13-14 2018 "General Introduction to R" by Markus Kalisch, Lukas Meier, and colleagues
For further information and registration please visit: